Motorcycle Accident Injury Claims

accident scene, close up of a motorcycle on a tow truckThe Legal Counsel You Need To Get The Compensation You Deserve

It can be very difficult for injured motorcyclists to seek justice and compensation in the aftermath of a crash.

Drivers of cars and trucks frequently fail to see motorcycles. They don’t share the roads. They turn left without checking their blind spots; they roll or speed through intersections without looking both ways.

If you have been injured in a motorcycle accident, I can help. At PAR Law Firm, I represent injured bikers throughout the Bay Area, helping them get the compensation they need.

Get Full And Fair Compensation For Your Injuries

Depending on the extent of your injuries and the cause of the crash, you may be entitled to compensation for your medical bills, future medical care, wages you lost due to the accident, lost earning potential, pain and suffering and more.

It is important to seek medical treatment as soon as possible after a car accident of any kind. Many accident victims do not see a doctor or go to the hospital because they do not know how they will pay for it. If you have not seen a doctor because you are worried about the costs, I will work hard to help you get the care you need.

At PAR Law Firm, I handle motorcycle accident injury claims on contingency. I will charge no attorney’s fees unless I get compensation for you.

Before You Talk To An Insurance Agent, Talk To Me

I offer complimentary initial consultations to motorcycle accident victims. I believe it is critical for people to understand their rights and options before talking to insurance agents, who will aim to twist their words and limit their recoveries.

To talk to a lawyer about your options for free, call 800-624-2407 or fill out this form. There is no obligation to hire me after your free consultation.

Russian, Hindi, Punjabi and Spanish language services are available.

While this website provides general information, it does not constitute legal advice. The best way to get guidance on your specific legal issue is to contact a lawyer. To schedule a meeting with an attorney, please call or complete PAR Law Firm’s intake form.