Your Legal Counsel: Dynamic, Driven, Proven

Offering Personal Injury And Landlord-Tenant Representation.

When you trust PAR Law Firm to take care of your legal concerns, you get high-quality legal services.

I have been in practice since 2004 and pride myself on offering skilled and effective legal counsel to people when they need it most.

I assist those who have been injured in auto collisions, slip-and-fall incidents, bicycle crashes and other accidents to obtain the compensation they need and deserve. If your injuries were caused by the negligent or intentional acts of another person or organization, I will seek rightful compensation for your medical bills, lost wages and more.

I also provide legal representation and guidance to landlords regarding tenants who don’t pay rent or otherwise violate the terms of a lease.

The High-Quality Client Service You Deserve

When many people need to communicate with their lawyers, they are stopped by a gatekeeper. They are allowed to talk with receptionists and associates, but have trouble getting through to their attorney. This is not the case at PAR Law Firm.

When you are represented by my firm you will find that you and your case are important to me, and your priorities are my priorities.

Fair And Reasonable Legal Fees

Legal services can be very expensive and you may be unsure of whether you can afford a lawyer. There are no out-of-pocket lawyer’s fees to retain my firm to represent you in a personal injury matter; I represent personal injury clients on a contingency basis. I don’t win (get paid) until you win.

I offer landlords flat fees for many landlord-tenant matters. For further information about my fee structure, please contact my law office.

For more information about qualifications, please click on the link below:

Call 800-624-2407 at your convenience to schedule a complimentary, no-obligation legal consultation, or fill out this form.

PAR Law Firm serves Tri-Valley area as well as Alameda, San Francisco, San Mateo, Contra Costa, Santa Clara and Marin counties.

Russian, Hindi, Punjabi and Spanish language services are available.

While this website provides general information, it does not constitute legal advice. The best way to get guidance on your specific legal issue is to contact a lawyer. To schedule a meeting with an attorney, please call or complete PAR Law Firm’s intake form.